Kaiser Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kaiser Duel Academy

just like Jadens duel academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Hot Red Welcome!: Your introduction to Life in the Archfiend Dorm

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gama169

Welcome all members of the Archfiend dorm! If you're here, it's because although you have a pretty firm grasp on the basics of the game, you have a lot of room to improve in some aspect or another. There's no reason to feel bad though, because everyone has room to improve with at least something. My job here is to help you along as much as possible so that you can move up to the Stardust Dorm.
Just a reminder, being in the Archfiend Dorm doesn't necessarily mean that Stardust students are way better than you. It simply means that they're at least your level, and are more well versed in aspects such as rulings, deck building, or having original deck styles. If you're here, it means you have a lot of potential that just needs to be refined! With some good time spent on learning, you might see yourself doing a dorm transfer before you know it!

Finally everyone, I'm not just your teacher at this academy, but your friend too. Feel free to chat with me at any time in the chat box, ask me for a duel, or even directly ask me for advice. ^^

Last edited by gama169 on Tue Mar 12, 2013 12:51 am; edited 1 time in total

2A Hot Red Welcome!: Your introduction to Life in the Archfiend Dorm Empty good advice Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:58 pm

kaiserjon1115

This teacher is probably your best bet to make an epic deck so i would definatly listen to him because he definatly knows what hes doing

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]