Kaiser Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Kaiser Duel Academy

just like Jadens duel academy

You are not connected. Please login or register

welcome to Kaiser Duel Academy

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1welcome to Kaiser Duel Academy Empty welcome to Kaiser Duel Academy Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:02 pm

kaiserjon1115

Hello all Kaiserjon1115 here. So i know you all love to duel and have fun. Well on here you can have fun with a diverse number of people who are either at,below,or above your skill level. Here is how this will work: there are two administrators,myself and ghostfaceyuki. Now if you are new at this and dont know much my partner is the best tester for you to start out with. If you are out just to prove to the world that you are the best then i will test you myself because confidence is a great thing and i like it. Now i know this might break some of your hearts but we follow all of the newest rules and regulations which means no banned cards, for example NO CYBER JAR. There will be weekly tourneys for all levels of players once we have enough people for that. This is an academy to not hinder people but to help all instead of just making this a sausage fest for the stronger duelists who just have more experience. Always feel free to ask any questions no matter how stupid because we are here to provide fun for you and to teach you all to become better duelists through fun and work. If you join us you will have fun and find that people like you are out there so have fun and learn!!!!!!!!!!!
kaiserjon1115 out

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum